5.20.2008

“Song of Nargis’s Victims”









“Song of Nargis’s Victims”

We need food.

We need water.

We need clothes.

We need shelters and medicines.

Let save us please

We don’t expect that

for first class rice and special food.

But we want at least

boiled rice or vegetable for daily.

We don’t expect perfect clean water.

But we want only clean water it’s suitable for drink.

We don’t expect excellent clothes.

But we want just for warm and safe.

We don’t expect special canvas for living.

But we want a small hut

can safe for weather .

We don’t want special medical assist.

But we afraid for communicable diseas
We were luckily safe from Nargis.

Now we face with starvation and diseases.

We strongly want to alive the others.

Hello UN ,USA ,French, British

And all countries.

Why did you waste our time ?

Why did you late to come us?

Please understand for that we are in emergency.

When you get the permission

may be we are almost die.

What is more important thing

than the millions of our life?

Today we can tell you

just only a ward SOS.

Tomorrow, may be we can’t .

Please come to our places and

give help us and assist directly

as quickly as possible.

What we want to strongly request you is that

LET SAVE US NOW.

D-wave

The truth story about a monk who live in Thrilinka nand his family live in Mawkune Irrawaddy division.

Tell me something about my native town.

ဒကာ ဒကာမ အေေပါင္းနဲ႕ ေဆြမ်ိဳးမ်ား, မိဘမ်ား န႕ ဲ သူငယ္ခ်င္းတို႕ေရ, ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံႀကီး

ကပ္ဆိုးဆိုက္တာ ေတာ္ေတာ္ေၾကာက္စရာေကာင္းပါတယ္။ အာားလံုးရဲ႕ ဒုကၡကို ကိုယ္ခ်င္းစာမိ႐ံုမကပါဘူး။

ရင္ေတြလည္း ကြဲေနပါၿပီ။ ဘာမွလည္း မတတ္ႏိုင္ပဲ ဒီအတိုင္းပဲ ထိုင္ၿပီး သတင္းပဲေစာင့္ေနရတာ ပင္ပန္းလွ

ပါၿပီ။ အာားလံုးအနဲ႕အတူ ေရာၿပီးေသလိုက္ခ်င္ပါတယ္။ ဘာကိုမွလည္း အျပစ္မတင္တတ္ေတာ့ပါဘူး။

ကိုယ္ေတြရဲ႕ ကံပဲေပါ့။ ဒုကၡႀကီးလြန္းလွပါတယ္။

အရင္က ေပ်ာ္စရာ စာေလးေတြေရးေရးေပးေနရတာကေန, အခုေတာ့ ဘယ္သူ႕ကို ေရးရမလဲ….

ဟင္……အေမ…မငိုန႕ဲေနာ္….သားဒီမွာႀကိဳးစားေနတယ္,အေမငိုရင္ သားအဆင္မေျပေတြျဖစ္လိမ့္မယ္။

သားအဆင္ေျပေအာင္ အေမ ဆုေတာင္းေပးပါ။…လို႕ ေနာက္ဆံုးေရးလိုက္တဲ့ စာေလးကို အေမဖတ္လိုက္ရ

ရ႕ဲဲလ ား။ အေမ အသက္ရွင္ေသးရဲ႕လား။ အေမအားရ၀မ္းသာေျပာခဲ့တ့ဲ ….ငါ့သား ႏိုင္ငံျခားမွာ စာသြားသင္

မလို႕ဟဲ့..ဆိုတဲ့ စကားေတြ အေမေျပာႏိုင္ေသးရဲ႕လား။

အေမ သားကိုေစာင့္ေနသလား။ ဒုကၡေတြ ၾကားက အေမသားကို တမ္းတေနသလား။

သားရင္ေတြပူေနတယ္။ ဘာလုပ္ရမလဲ။ ဒကာေတြေရာ အသက္ရွင္ၾကေသးလား။ ဒုကၡေတြ ပင္လယ္ေ၀ေန

ၾကသလား။ ပုပ္ပြေနတ့ ဲ အေလာင္းေတြထဲမွာ အေမမ်ားပါေနသလား။ ေဆြမ်ိဳးေတြပါေနသလား။ ဒကာ-

ဒကာမေတြ ပါေနသလား။ ညီမေလးေတြ ပါသြားၿပီလား။

အသက္ရွင္ေသးတယ္ ဆိုရင္ေတာင္ ဒုကၡေတြ ပင္လယ္ေ၀ေနၾကေရာေပါ့။ အသက္ရွင္ေသးတယ္

လို႕ပဲ ယုံၾကည္ေနပါရေစ ကံၾကမၼာရယ္။ မအေမန႕ ဲ ညီမေလးေတြ အတြက္ေတာ့ ေမွ်ာ္လင့္ခ်က္ မရိွေတာ့ဘူး

ထင္ပါတယ္။ ဘယ္လို ႏွလံုးသားနဲ႕ ရင့္က်က္ျပရမလဲ ကံၾကမၼာရယ္။ ဘ၀ေတြပ်က္ကုန္ပါၿပီ။ ရင္ေတြက်ိဳး

ကုန္ပါၿပီ။ ဘုန္းႀကီးျဖစ္လို႕ ေအာ္မငိုေပမ့,ဲ မ်က္ရည္န႕ ဲ မ်က္ခြက္ျဖစ္ေနရၿပီေပါ့။ စားေနရင္းလည္း

အေမတို႕မ်ား အသက္ရွင္ေသးရင္ ဘယ္လိုမ်ားစားေနၾကပါ့မလဲလို႕ ေတြးမိရင္ ငိုမိျပန္တယ္။ အိပ္ရင္လည္း

အေမတို႕မ်ား အသက္ရွင္ေသးရင္ ဘယ္လိုမ်ားအိပ္ေနၾကပါ့မလဲလို႕ ေတြးမိတယ္။

ေသၿပီဆိုရင္ေတာ့………..မေတြးရဲပါဘူး ကံၾကမၼာရယ္။ အဲဒီေလာက္ေတာ့ မရက္စက္ပါန႕။ဲ

အေမ…သားမ်က္ရည္ေတြကို သုပ္ေပးပါဦး။ အေမရွင္ေသးရင္လည္း ငိုေနမွာပဲေနာ္။ အေမ အသက္ႀကီးၿပီ။

အခုမွ ဘ၀က ၿငိမ္မယ္ရွိေသးတယ္။ သဘာ၀တရားက အေမ့ကို ထပ္ႏိွပ္စက္ျပန္ၿပီ။

မၿမဲေသာ သေဘာတရားေတြ ကို သေဘာေပါက္ေအာင္ ႀကိဳးစားရင္းန႕ ဲ မ်က္ရည္ေ၀ေနရပါတယ္

အေမ………….မႏၱေလးက ……………………………………. __________ကိုဆက္သြယ္ၿပီး, သီလရွင္ ညီမ မႏၱေလး မွာ ရွိ

မရိွ ေမးေပးၾကပါ။ ေမာ္ကၽြန္းကို ျပန္သြားၿပီး အေမရိွတဲ့ ဘိုကေလးၿမိဳ႕နယ္ထဲမ်ား ေရာက္ေနခဲ႕သလား

သိခ်င္ပါတယ္လို႕။

အားလံုးကိုေက်းဇူးတင္လ်က္…………………………………….


Dear Bone Bone,

No. No. NO...

These pictures are only fm last Tsunami..

Yesterday we met people fm Lapputa who are in Ygn now, their group includes 150 people, they are surviours fm this bloody storm.

Yr Mom and family w'd be somewhere else which we are yet to get contact.

I am trying everyway ino order to get to know abt them...

Pls understand us.

Joker/ Nini/ IR

Hello! If my parents and my relatives situation is like that, I dare not think about it. Oh! What happened to Myanmar? Somebody helps me find out what had happened to my relatives. Seeing this picture, I'm so scared imaging my mom's situation. Where is she and what happened to mom? Oh! Somebody help me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: thuseik ta

Date: Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Subject: Fwd: FW Check the Photo (AFTER MAGICS)

My life is ruined. My mom, my youngest sister, my step-father and some of my relatives died in the storm. I can't console myself now as I can't forget the scene that my mom saw me off at the Jetty of Mawgyun when I left for Sri Lanka, with tears in her eyes. How bad! I don't have the cold shade any more. If I cry out, will you blame me. No, no, no, don't blame me, please, let me cry please. I want to cry the whole night. May be the whole life.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Thu Thu Nwe Hlaing

Date: May 16, 2008 1:30 PM

Subject: Fwd: Information for Ashin Thuseikta

To: thuseik ta

Cc: aungmuyar@gmail.com, Thu Ra Thaung , nnini2006@gmail.com

Dear Hpone Hpone,

I have forwarded this information that I got from my friend. I am so sorry to let you know that, but you have to know in the end.Please just try to console yourself with Dhamma. This is the only thing I could say for you. But you have to be strong for your nun sister! And you have to fulfill the wish of your mom!

I'm really really sorry to forward this mail. Please feel free to contact me and my friend, Ko Zaw for any help you want us to do.

Kind regards,

Thu Thu

hi
sister
ma thu thu
I am sorry to say that.
Today, Daw Than Than Aye call to me directly from Mawtune and said that......
His parents who living in Kanbalar village, Bogalay Tsp and the whole family and all relatives in that village are dead in this cyclone Nargis.
but fortunately, his sister, nun is not including.she is still alive in her aunty's village.
cos she arrive in mawtune May,1 so she can not go her parents village. I mean before she went there,the cyclone hit this village.
Now,she is living with her aunty's family.
And then Daw Than Than Aye said to me"pls sent a email to Ashin thuseikta , she need help from a friend who living in Canada.So that Ashin sent to email to canada and request for help to Daw Than Than Aye.Ashin know this email address of Daw Than Than Aye's friend who living in Canada.
how can I say to Ashin?
I am so sorry too.


with regards,
your brother,
Ko zaw

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: thuseik ta

Date: May 16, 2008 8:18 PM

Subject: Thanks!

To: marieline_@hotmail.com

Dear Marie Line,

Thank you very much for your concern about me and my family. Thank you very much indeed for the words you said in your letter. Because I need it now. I don't want to mention how I feel now. Everybody , who has the kindness, can know how it hurt. I'll keep on going. Surely. But I don't have mom any more, you know. I am sending many letters to her letting her know everything I do and face, funny, sad, happy, all my feeling and experiences. Now where should I send the letter? Where is my mom? I want to let her know that I passed the English Test at my University. 13 passed out of over 100 students. I am one of them who passed. Is mom waiting for my letter now? May be she is looking forward to her son letters. Yes, she is waiting for me. When I go back home, she will warmly welcome me to home. My mom home. My mom home. Where is it now? Tell me where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment