10.23.2008

advice from U Tettoe Aung

Dear Editor of Saffron People News Letter,

I got your news letter from my son in Canada. In your news letter you said you welcome ideas and advice. My suggestion simply is that instead of your news letter carrying news available from other news outlets like Irrawaddy or Mizzima you should concentrate on area other news do not cover. For example, no one write about the situation in the military; no one write or carry news about the SPDC selling or at least leasing land to grow grains and other food for countries other than our own.

I suggest that you should start educating people about the values of a democratic system. The people in Burma have lost contact with those values since 1962. Our education system is in a mess and like China we should make use of the internet to educate our younger generation.

I'm Kyaw Kyaw's dad and I'm already retired. I can do the research for you and also write some pieces. Even though I can type in Burmese it's too time consuming for me. I can write and scan the document if someone is eager to type. Let me know your thoughts and get back to me. I wish you luck with your news letter.

Regards,


Tettoe Aung

No comments:

Post a Comment