Nuclear disaster -- now rated a seven -- matches that of Chernobyl in 1986Full story » | Comment
- Japanese PM Says Nuclear Plant Stabilizing
- France: NATO Not Doing Enough in Libya
- Pakistan Wants US to Halt Drone Strikes
- Detained Gbagbo Calls for End to Ivory Coast Fighting
- Clinton Says Arrest of Gbagbo A 'Signal' to Dictators, Tyrants
- Libyan Rebels Reject AU Peace Plan
- Eleven Dead, Scores Injured in Belarus Subway Blast
- Yemen Opposition Rejects Gulf Proposal on Power Transfer
- Syrian Students Rally for Anti-Government Protesters
- First of Japan Disaster Survivors Get Temporary Houses
- As bad as Chernobyl?
- Fukushima: What must be done?
- Q&A: Health effects of radiation
- Timeline: Nuclear plant accidents
- Life inside the evacuation zone
- Tepco may face $23.6bn claims
- Suu Kyi's Son to Become Monk in Rangoon
- Than Shwe Continues to Control Burma's Military
- Thai Police Oppression for Burmese Untouchables
- Exploited, in More Ways Than One
- Inside the KIA—Ramping-Up and Staying Alert
- Burma's Democratic Parties Welcome US Special Envoy
- Unmasking Burma's 'Democracy'
- Than Shwe Acquires State Properties
- Suu Kyi Named 'Voice of the Decade'
- Burmese Authorities Crack Down on VoIP Calls
Dunkley shows up for court hearing; prosecution fails to appearThe prosecutor in the case against the Australian cofounder of the Myanmar Times newspaper failed to ... Thailand-Burma discuss plan to return refugees to BurmaA sideline talk between the foreign ministers of Thailand and Burma has led Thailand to discuss plans to ...
EU set to lift Burmese regime travel restrictions on civilians in gov'tThe European Union on Tuesday will lift a European-wide travel ban on some members of the Burmese ...
Karen Political Party calls for peace in Karen StateThe Kayin People’s Party (KPP) says it wants to end all armed conflict with the Burmese army and Karen ...
A Water Festival without the jokes of Thangyat?The new Burmese government has issued an order banning traditional Thangyat that could ...
The seminar started with the keeping silent action for a few seconds refer to the victims by earthquakes,Tsunami and natural disasters happened all over the world.
There are over 40 participants and discussed about “how important media role”by Soe Nay Lynn …Read the Rest
Conversation with Aung San Suu Kyi
Every Friday, opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi addresses ordinary people's concerns in a broadcast program in Burmese.