Medical officials in Thailand say more than a dozen people have been killed and more than 800 others injuredFull story »
More Top News
- Voting Begins in Landmark Sudanese Elections
- Poland Mourns President, Leaders Killed in Plane Crash
- Pakistani Forces Kill 10 in Orakzai
- Obama Meets with India and Pakistan Ahead of Nuclear Summit
- Mine Clearing Team's Bus Hit by Blast in Afghanistan
- At Least 10 Killed, More than 500 Wounded in Thai Clashes
- Thai PM: Soldiers Withdrawn After 10 Die in Clashes
- Pakistani Airstrike Kills 45 in Tribal Northwest
- Kyrgyzstan 'Interim' Leaders Promise to Re-Establish Parliamentary System of Government
- Sudanese Head to Polls As Southern Independence Vote Looms
- Crews Begin Recovery of U.S. Mine Victims
11/04/2010 : The death toll from the violent clashes between anti-government demonstrators and authorities has moved up to 21, the Erawan emergency centre reported at 6pm on Sunday.
11/04/2010 : The tourism sector has lost more than 35 billion baht due to the intensifying mass anti-government rally and the bloody confrontations on Saturday between red-shirt protesters and security forces.
Asean leaders soft on most unruly member
Southeast Asian leaders have urged Burma’s military regime to hold “inclusive” elections ...
New Age People’s Party denies financial support from USDA
The New Age People’s Party leaders, keen on contesting the election, have denied ...